This form is used to file a formal ethics complaint against a Michigan Certification Board for Addiction Professionals (MCBAP) professional and those in a development plan.
Prior to completing the ethics complaint, please:
- Confirm that the individual has a MCBAP credential: https://mcbap.certemy.com/public-registry/3b1487e7-9ca6-4b71-b014-1f649cfe0e24
- Review the applicable Code of Ethics:
- CADC, CAADC and CCJP: https://mcbap.com/counselors-criminal-justice-code-of-ethics/
- CPS and CPC: https://mcbap.com/prevention-code-of-ethics/
- CCS: https://mcbap.com/supervisor-code-of-ethics/
- CPRM: https://mcbap.com/peer-recovery-code-of-ethics/
- Review the Guide for Ethical Standards Violation Complaints.